- Q1:How do we get to the factory of Eternit Guangzhou Building Systems Co., Ltd.
- To use GPS to find the direction, please input our company name “Eternit Guangzhou Building Systems Co., Ltd” on GPS applications like Baidu Map.
Address: No.2, Tai Hua Street,Yonghe Economic District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Post Code: 511356
Switch Board: +86-20-32225600
Technical Service: 800-830-1103
Technical Service Tel: +86-20-32225606 ，32225607，32875908
Customer Service Tel: +86-20-32225632，32225633，32225635
- Q2: What are “Eterpan”?
- “Aiteban” is the Chinese translation of “Eterpan”, a trademark registered by Etex S.A., an industrial group located in Belgium. Etex has given exclusive authorization to Eternit Guangzhou Building Systems Co., Ltd to use this trademark in China.
The main product of Eternit Guangzhou – reinforced fibre cement board, is a light-weight and high-strength building board. The raw materials of the board are mainly high-quality cement, pure cellulose and refined mineral substances. The sheets of board are produced by raw materials being cured in autoclaves under high pressure. Etenrit board gives out outstanding performances in bending resistance, impact resistance, as well as water proof, moist proof, mildew resistance and anti-ants and insects. In normal conditions the life circle of the board can be almost as long as the building. This kind of board can be applied to building exterior wall, partition, wall curtain lining, sound proof system and heat insulation system. In addition, reinforced fibre cement board is also a supreme quality fire proof materials. In case of fire, this fire proof board is able to block the fire from further spreading and will not produce any toxic smoke. It is widely used in different types of buildings, industrial area and tunnel traffic area.
Eternit Guangzhou is one of the first enterprises which makes reinforced fibre cement board in the form of industrial mass production, and as well introduces foreign investment to China. Its registered trademark “ETERPAN” is often be used as an alternative name for reinforced fibre cement board and even calcium silicate board. Eternit Guangzhou’s products have become iconic products in the industry for their distinguished good quality and their high reputation. Therefore, many people misunderstand that Eterpan is a general name of this kind of products in the market. Some business traders even take advantage of “word game” to mislead the customers into buying products of poor quality.
“ETERPAN” is the brand name that only belongs to the products produced by Eternit Guangzhou Building Systems Co., Ltd. “Eterpan” is also a registered trademark of Eternit Guangzhou. Please identify the genuine brand and be alert of imitative and fake products! Please make sure to go to the designated distributors to buy the genuine “Eterpan”and”Eternit”reinforced fibre cement boards.
- Q3: How long has Eternit Guangzhou been producing “Eterpan” and “Eternit”reinforced fibre cement boards？
- Eternit Guangzhou, founded in 1984, is the joint venture in China with investment from Etex S.A, the Belgian group. As the first fibre cement board manufacturer, the series of products “Eterpan” and “Eternit”are already the iconic products in the industry.
- Q4: Where can I buy “Eterpan” and “Eternit”fibre cement boards?
- You may call our customer service department at 020-32225632 or 32225635 to inquire about the contact information of our local representatives and distributors.
- Q5: How do I tell if what I buy is the genuine “Eterpan” and “Eternit”fibre cement boards?
- There is jet print, production batch number and production date on every piece of board of Eternit Guangzhou. For specific jet print information, please contact the local sales representative or customer service department. Generally the jet print contains: logo of Eternit Guangzhou, and the words “100% asbestos-free environmental friendly original Eternit product (in Chinese)”, and product name, model, batch number and certification of ISO9001. Please refer to the following pictures:
Jet print on front side
Jet print on reverse side
- Q6: Do you have QC pass or test reports? Who should I contact for these documents?
- Yes. Please ask your local distributor for QC pass or test reports.
- Q7: How do we get technical support and service from Eternit Guangzhou?
- Eternit Guanghzou can provide you with professional advice based on our long time experience during the process of your project construction, which will help your project complete in its best quality. The technical services which we provide are mainly the following: Application and auxiliary design of Eterpan, free technical service hotline 800-830-1103, onsite installation instruction, feedback of project application, etc. In terms of projects, Eternit Guangzhou can provide various technical services from project design, construction and to the completion of project.
For fixed phone: free technical hotline: 800-830-1103 (landline)
For mobile phone: 020-32225606 or 32225607
Our specialists will get to know specific information from you and offer you professional technical services in line with your actual situation.
- Q8: What is the life cycle of “Eterpan” and “Eternit”fibre cement boards?
- “Eterpan” and”Eternit” reinforced fibre cement boards have many excellent performances, such as environmental friendly, incombustible, fire proof, moist proof, anticorrosive, anti-insects, light weight, high strength, easy to install, easy to decorate and good sound proof. The main raw materials which the boards are made from are Portland cement, cellulose and mineral substances. They are cured through high pressure autoclaves and give out stable performances. On the conditions that the boards are properly used, the life cycle of the boards can be as long as the buildings where they are applied to.
- Q1：How do we choose from series of products of Eternit Guangzhou?
- As a named company with more than one hundred years history, Eternit provides world-class fiber cement products along the way. Our products have been widely applied to interior and external of buildings, tunnels, and industrial sectors. In general, we proposed to apply low density and medium density Eterpan to interior decoration and use high density Jiamei/Jialai products for external application regarding its higher strength. And we also offer various products for fire-proof, decoration and industrial sectors, including imported fiber cement boards. For further detail, please contact our local sales representatives or distributors.
- Q2：What are the advantages of Jiamei and Jialai boards? How shall they be installed?
- As light weight products for external application, Jiamei/Jialai features excellent performance in the aspect of fire-resistance and thermal insulation. Made from cement, cellulose and quartz, Jiamei/Jialai are idea options for external decoration, which are 100% non-asbestos building materials, eco-friendly with excellent durability. Together with Astro rivets, our specific mounting system can meet various requirements of buildings in different environment and height. Compared with traditional glue and concealed installation, exposed rivets are far safer, due to its high strength and easy installation. You are also easier to find defects to avoid potential risk in extreme cases. For further detail, please contact our local sales representatives or distributors.
- Q3：Can Jiamei HD and Jialai boards be applied to interior decoration?
- As lightweight and high strength materials, Jiamei/Jialai are also fully qualified for interior application regarding their excellence of fire resistance, humidity resistance and environment friendly aspects. You can also enjoy their natural texture to create a characteristic landscape for your interior space.
- Q4：How can we benefit from the application of Eterpan Siding?
- As a member of Eterpan fiber cement product family, Siding has been attributed with all benefits of fiber cement, including non-combustible, humidity resistant, mold free, termite resistant and long life-span. It prevails over wood products in many aspects, especially for external applications. Furthermore, as a kind of cement products, Siding can be bent to shape for a variety of uses. Typically, bend radius can reach 3m for 7.5mm boards and 5m for 9mm boards.
- Q5：Can Siding be mounted without profiles?
- We recommend to install Siding products to steel/aluminium/wood profiles to get better performance on its thermal insulation, water resistance and impact protection. However, you can also use plastic plug to mount Siding products directly onto the wall if leveling is in good condition.
- Q6：How should we choose from Eterpan for interior applications?
- For interior applications, 6mm medium density products or 7.5mm low density products is an idea choice for ceiling. And when apply for partition wall, products thickness shall be over 7mm and 6mm board is no longer an option. For wet area like restroom and kitchen, Cili products with special small pools on the surface will match your expectation.
- Q7：What are the considerations for interior applications?
- Partition wall and ceiling shall always be independently installed, in case strains and stresses occur due to deflection in different direction. For applications that need to bend the board, always bend by long side of the board and thinner board can be better in the aspect of shaping. For further detail, please contact our local sales representatives or distributors.
- Q8：Does Eterpan partition wall system have better sound-proof performance than conventional brick and mortar wall?
- We can systematically reduce sound penetration of Eterpan partition wall system by using Eterpan with different thickness, fill-in sound proof rock wool to achieve better sound-proof performance than conventional brick and mortar wall.